- Mazal tob to Judy & Marty Grumet May 25, 2023
Judy & Marty Grumet are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Alexandra, to Hanoj Perez of Bal Harbour, FL, son of Vivian and Michael Perez.
- Mazal tob to Aviva Roumani & Ethan Mackin May 19, 2023
Mazal tob to Aviva Roumani & Ethan Mackin on the birth of their first child, Ronan Joseph Mackin.
- Mazal tob to Judy & Dr. Marty Grumet May 19, 2023
Mazal tob to Judy & Dr. Marty Grumet on the birth of a granddaughter, Aluma Hallel, born to their children, Avi & Leah Grumet, in Jerusalem.
- Mazal tob to Caryl Englander May 19, 2023
Mazal tob to Caryl Englander on her grandson, Lyon, becoming a Bar Mitzvah.
- Mazal tob to Lila Bulow May 19, 2023
Mazal tob to Lila Bulow on celebrating her Bat Mitzvah this coming Sunday. Congratulations to her parents Harris and Heather Bulow, and to her grandmother, Lucienne Carasso Bulow.
- Mazal tob to Kiki Bregman May 19, 2023
Mazal tob to Kiki Bregman on celebrating her Bat Mitzvah this coming Sunday. Congratulations to her parents, Anthony & Malaika Bregman, to her grandmother, Viviane Bregman, and to the entire family.
- Mazal tob to Benjamin Herschman May 5, 2023
Mazal tob to Benjamin Herschman for being accepted to NASA's nationally competitive summer internship program.
- Congratulations to Dov Zigler May 5, 2023
Congratulations to Dov Zigler, upon the publication of his book, Israel's Declaration of Independence: The History and Political Theory of the Nation's Founding Moment, co-written with Neil Rogachevsky, which is now available for purchase on Amazon.
- Mazal tob to Naomi & Peter Neustadter April 21, 2023
Mazal tob to Naomi & Peter Neustadter upon their grandson, Noah Goldstein, becoming a Bar Mitzvah. Noah is the son of Elana Neustadter and Dr. Daniel Goldstein of Raanan, Israel.
- Mazal tob to Alexander Daar April 21, 2023
Mazal tob to Alexander Daar on his marriage to Sofi Porter-Zasada. Congratulations as well to his parents, our Segan Karen & Jack Daar.
- Condolences to Aura Bijou-Plotkin. April 17, 2023
We regret to inform you of the passing of Dorothy Goldberg, mother of our member Aura Bijou-Plotkin.
The funeral took place Monday, April 10 during Passover in Farmingdale, NY.
Visitation during Shib`ah
In Manhattan: 165 West End Avenue, Apt 2-P.
Thursday evening beginning at 8:30 pm.
Friday from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
In Queens: At 147-27 Jewel Avenue, Flushing, NY 11367
Sunday - ...
- Mazal tob to Juliana & Howard Levite April 10, 2023
Mazal tob to Juliana & Howard Levite on becoming grandparents with the birth of a grandson, born to their children, Danielle & Brett Levine.
- Congratulations to Rabbi Marc. D. Angel April 10, 2023
Congratulations to Rabbi Marc. D. Angel, upon being inducted into the Manhattan Jewish Historical Initiative's Manhattan Jewish Hall of Fame.
- Kol HaKabod to Zoya Raynes March 24, 2023
Kol HaKavod to our trustee, Zoya Raynes, who co-chaired the Jewish Funders Network annual conference in Arizona this past week.
- Mazal tob to Jana & Ari Schottenstein March 24, 2023
Mazal tob to Jana & Ari Schottenstein on the birth of a baby boy.