Toddler Summer Camp
For ages 16-34 months. Caregiver attendance required.
Swimming, Crafts, Music, Play and More....
June 20 - August 17
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 - 11:30 am
The Shearith Israel Toddler Summer Camp has been serving the community since the summer of 1999. Our space allows children to move around freely. It gives the opportunity to run and jump and a place to be together with other children on a regular basis. We have small wading pools outside on our “beach” when the weather is hot. There is time for play, craft projects, exercises, saying Berakhot (blessings), snack, stories, music and more. There is an opportunity for the caregivers to support the children’s activities and there are times when the teacher encourages them to sit on the side and observe while the children manage on their own.
There is a one-day option but we strongly recommend two days which gives more continuity to the program; it allows the child to be more aware of educational themes that continue for several sessions and also to see familiar faces on a regular basis. We offer a 20% sibling discount when two or more siblings particpate at the same time. We warmly welcome both synagogue members and non-members to register.
2 days: Member: $1,120 Non-Member: $1,280
Tuesdays Only: Member: $510 Non-Member: $580
Thursdays Only: Member: $660 Non-Member: $750
Click here to register or see enrollment form below.
By registering you:
- agree to the tuition and payment terms;
- understand that if you decide not to participate before the start date, you will be refunded the full tuition minus a $100 adminstrative fee;
- Understand that if you choose to discontinue participation at any point, you will be refunded 50% of the unused future sessions.
- agree to follow the synagogue's policies and codes of conduct pertaining but not limited to security and kashrut and will cooperate with synagoue personnel;
- understand that caregiver attendance is required and he/she is resonsible for the saftey and health of your child, and will seek medical attention if needed;
- give the Synagogue permission to use photographs of your child for our print and online materials.
Questions? Contact Executive Director, Barbara Reiss